Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yeah, I Broke Down and Bought a Mcfarlane Football Statue...

I couldn't help myself! Me and my co-worker, Amos, went to lunch the other day and we decided to stop in this sporting goods store looking for more NFL collectibles (he's a massive Dallas Cowboys fan), but the only thing I found was this Jay Cutler action figure (statue).

I know, I know, he's often a cranky jerk, and he's been out for the past few weeks, and most McFarlane figure suuuuuuuuuuuuuck, but he's our QB and it was on sale for $9.99 and sometimes you just gotta add to the collection.





After having finally bought one of these McStatues, I can't deny that the detail on these are riDORKulous! They even got his little five o'clock shadow on his face. No wonder people go nuts over these. Don't worry, I'm not going to turn into a maniacal McFarlane collector, but maybe one or two more won't kill me.

GO BEARS!