Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dork Horde Hiatus & Other News!

Hey kiddies! I just wanted to let everyone know that the Horde is going quiet for a few days because as of this morning, I will be flying through the air, on my way to enjoying 5 days of non-stop fun at the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland!


Your mighty Lord of Dorkness is about to turn 40 years old, and to celebrate that, my gorgeous wife has surprised me with first class tickets to California, complete with a pair of 3-day park hopper Disney passes, a full day at Universal Studios, dinner at Medieval Times and 5 nights in a 4 star hotel!

This is going to be EPIC!

Sooooooo, I'll be too busy having loads of fun to get any blogging done.

HOWEVER, I'll have a State of the Horde post up on Dec. 3rd or 4th which will include everything you'll all need to know about the Dork Horde Secret Santa Gift Exchange and the 2nd Annual Action Figure Nativity contest! So stay tuned.

FOR THE HORDE!!!